Regular network conferences are held as part of MIKAprof. At these conferences, we present the findings of our work and initiate an ongoing discussion in the professional community. The conferences are conducted in German.
Additional events in our network can be found under the heading “Professional Development”.
Network conference in Linz, 24-25 May 2018
- Invitation and programme
- Lecture by Prof. Dr. Peter Mayo (Universität Malta)
- Lecture by Dr.in Alisha Heinemann (Universität Wien)
For more information see German version or contact:
Network conference in Graz, 19 October 2016
- Invitation with programme ans Summary (in German)
- Pictures (Copyright: Stadt Graz/Foto Fischer)
- Keynote: How I Stopped Worrying And Love ICT
- Workshop 1 - Digital und media literacy in basic skills courses for migrants „from the beginning“?→ Input and exercises
- Workshop 2 – Open educational resources for basic skills professionals focussing on German as a second language → lectures and link collection
- Workshop 3 - „I love learning with Whatsapp,…“ women learning with multiple media → app collection and link collection
In retrospect: Network conferences 2011‒2015
- Vienna, 17 and 18 November 2011 (kick-off conference)
- Graz, 4 October 2012 (network conference): Materials in German
- Innsbruck, 15 March 2013 (network conference): Materials in German
- Linz, 28-29 November 2013 (network conference): Materials in German
At these conferences, we presented the results of our work and invited anyone interested in the topic to discuss them with a broad expert community.